Visit Sintra and the surrounding area on a private tour. Take in the village’s renowned Romantic architecture, and see landmarks like Pena Palace. Admire the natural beauty and stop at historic sites that interest you the most. The tour duration is flexible and the itinerary will be adjusted to your interests. You’ll also pass through the coastal village of Cascais.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Embark a private sightseeing tour of historic Sintra and its stunning surroundings. Stop to see important sites along the way and enjoy exploring places not included on typical tourist routes.
You will have plenty of time on this tour to take in all the spots of historic importance and admire views of the area’s natural splendour.
After seeing the highlights of Sintra and the coastal village of Cascais, you can also taste some of Portugal’s traditional pastries from Lisbon and Sintra.
The tour is designed to be a full day of exploration, but the duration can be shortened if necessary, according to your scheduling requirements. You can also let the tour leader know your main areas of interest so the trip can be customized for you.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera.
- At time of booking, hotel/Airbnb etc. clients must provide the following information at time of booking: hotel name and address;
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, disembarkation time and re-boarding time;
- Entrance fees vary according to the tourism season;
- This tour does not include entrance fees so that participants can decide if they would like to visit some of the sites or not;
- National monuments close on public holidays or on special occasions, without notice;
- The sequence of the mentioned places can be changed according to customer’s will or due to weather conditions.
Let TakingUThere New Travel Experiences help you plan your next memorable experience.
All our private tours are made to keep you off “the beaten tracks”. This means that we will take you to all the places that a traveller obviously should not miss, but at the same time away from the usual touristic hustle, sharing with you all the places, people and culture we know and love. We do not want you to feel like a tourist on our tours, rather a fellow traveller or a friend that came to visit. We will give you time to “soak everything in”. There is no timetable to be met, or places that must be seen. Just choose a trip or tour and let us worry about TakingUThere!