Trip at a Glance
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Price$550 USD per person
1, 3 and 5 day trips available
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any day of the year
Edinburgh or Perth
Transport, all the safety and fishing equipment required, permits to fish, a tasty locally sourced lunch, photos, and a SGAIC pro-guide on hand to give you instruction in casting and tactics.
Price depends on time of year, as the permit prices vary with the season. Quote will be issued upon booking.
- Scotland is the home of fly fishing for salmon. It's like playing the 'old-course' if you're a golfer, you just have to do it - at least once!
- Our business is based on word of mouth, not marketing, so rest assured that we'll take good care of you.
- Not restricted to only one river, Fishinguide will chose the best 'beat' on the best river according to the latest river conditions and reports
- You will see some of Scotland's hidden gems, places only the locals know about, and tourists rarely ever see
- There is a good chance of seeing other iconic Scottish wildlife like Red deer stags or the Golden eagle