Sightseeing tour of Turin
- Learn the History of the City from the Roman Empire until Now
- Visit Many Local Historical Sites, Like - The Church of San Lorenzo, The Royal Palace and More
- Visit a Local Cafe and Taste the Famous Chocolate Based Drinks!
- Assist you with Turin related questions.
- Get to know the "secrets" of a very special city!
During the Turin Excursion you will get to know the main facts concerning Turin, its past and present: from the Roman Empire, through the Savoy dynasty up to the times of the Olympic city, the capital of the automobile, the Saint Shroud, the Egyptian museum, gastronomy and much more.
A typical excursion, that can always be modified to better fit your requirement and special situations, is: – Piazza Castello (the heart of Turin); – The Royal Palace and Palazzo Madama.; – Church of San Lorenzo, where the Saint Shroud was first located; – The symbol of Turin – Molle Antoneliana; – Piazza Carignano and its Palace, where the first king of the unified Italy was born; – Piazza San Carlo (“Place Royale”) – The main barocco style square in Turin; – Monte dei capuccini; – Basilica di Superga; – Borgo Medievale – An architectural ensemble from the medieval times..If you wish so we can visit one of the historical cafés of Turin, well-known for its chocolate based drinks!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.