Trip at a Glance
Wellington, North Island, New Zealand
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day except Easter Sunday and Christmas.
Lobby of your hotel, or at the shuttle bus stop in the centre of the city (for cruise guests) or at a central city location.
A delicious bistro-style lunch on the waterfront including a glass of New Zealand wine, a great beer or fruit juice.
She advises you to book early in order to secure your date in the city., Cancellation Policy - For tours booked through this website Tours cancelled within 3 days of the tour date forfeit 20% of the cost of the tour., Guest Numbers, There is a minimum of 2 guests for this tour and a maximum of 6 guests. Once booked Sights & Bites is exclusively for your group, unless an arrangement is made with you.,Transportation, Sights & Bites is a walking tour through downtown Wellington. All walking sectors are short (5-7 minutes) with no hills. We sometimes take a local bus depending upon where Jennifer meets guests. Of course, the Cable Car is included.
- Sights & Bites is suitable for adults and families
- Visit to Parliament grounds, and take some photos
- Taste a locally roasted coffee at one of Wellington's great cafes, and go to the Lambton Quarter and waterfront
- A visit to the Cable Car museum
- A trip on the Cable Car for the wonderful views