Trip at a Glance
Cadiz, Costa de la Luz, Spain
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$123 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
9:00, 10:00 and 11:00
Tourist info point, gardens next to Avenida del Puerto (100mt from port)
• Private round-trip transportation between Cadiz and Seville • Admission to Seville Cathedral • Admission to the Royal Alcazar in Seville • Expert guide for the Seville tour (approximately 4 hours)
Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothing. You’ll need to cover your arms and legs when entering the Seville Cathedral. You’ll also need to bring your ID card/Passport.
- Enjoy a full-day excursion from Cadiz to Seville
- Tour the Alcázar, the oldest royal palace still in use in Europe
- Visit Seville Cathedral, the world’s third-largest church
- Taste some typical Seville tapas.
- Wander around one of the most beautiful cities in the world with local expert guides.