Trip at a Glance
Maui, Hawaii, United States
Segway Tour, Sightseeing
Price$208 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 4 pm
991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761
Safety helmets are a must and are provided for each rider at no extra charge as well as safety reflective Vest or T-shirts.
Please bring closed shoes, tennis shoes, sun screen, sun glasses. Tour offered for anyone 16 years and older, weighing between 85 to 260 pounds. Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate. Bottled water and other refreshments including snacks are available at the office for a purchase. Extras: select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. Or, get HD video from your tour on a disc, we narrate, add Hawaiian music and special footage to your DVD.
- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway
- Enjoy expert commentary on your surroundings from your Segway guide
- Hanakaoo Beach Park also known as canoe beach and Wahikuli State Park
- Glide with us through “Canoe” beach park also known as Wahikuli park, a long, uninterrupted stretch of golden sand between Kaanapali and Lahaina
- See island canoe clubs do their daily workouts and see the old plantation cemetery next door