Trip at a Glance
Maui, Hawaii, United States
Segway Tour, Sightseeing
Price$47 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Anytime during operational hours. Your safety is always our highest priority, therefore each of our tours begins with a 30-minute orientation session.
Safety helmets are a must and are provided for each rider at no extra charge as well as safety reflective Vest or T-shirts.
What to bring: closed shoes, tennis shoes, sun screen, sun glasses. The Segway PT is appropriate for virtually anyone (16 years and younger but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied with an adult & adult must sign an insurance waiver) that weighs from 85 to 260 pounds. Major bank credit card and/or deposit are required. Bottled water and other refreshments including snacks are available at the office for a purchase. Extras: select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. Or get HD video from your tour on a disc, we narrate, add Hawaiian music and special footage to your DVD.
- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway
- Enjoy expert commentary on Lahaina and its surroundings from your Segway guide
- Cruise Lahaina’s Front Street, which was ranked one of the “Top Ten Greatest Streets” by the American Planning Association
- Learn about how Lahaina was the capital of the Kingdom of Hawaii in the 19th century and a global hub for the whaling industry
- Take in the surroundings nestled between the calm waters of the Auau Channel facing Lana’i island and the fertile peaks and valleys of Mauna Kahalawai (West Maui mountain range).