Trip at a Glance
Sedona, Arizona, United States
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$225 USD per person
3 - 7 Hours
2 - 25+ km
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sedona resort pick-up, trailhead transport, Sherpa services, trekking poles, healthy snacks, and cold water
Each Sedona Adventure Outing is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. The goal of each trip is to "Create Experiences That Last a Lifetime" in Red Rock Country
- Enjoy a private outing through the most sacred and beautiful places in the 43,950 acres of Sedona's Red Rock-Secret Mountain Wilderness.
- Discover secret wind and water sculpted hoodoos, spires, monoliths, mesas, buttes, hedgehogs, arches, and slot canyons seen rarely by others.
- Learn about the areas rich cultural histories and Native American presence through time.
- Experience the most hands on geology class you've ever attended and see yourself atop Sedona's most spectacular overlooks
- Learn about the regions medicinal plants and primitive survival methods for the Southwest.