Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price£12 GBP per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
7pm on Saturdays and Sundays
Aldgate Underground Station
Guided walking tour and the ability to view all the original photographs of various stops on the tour. These give a real feeling for what it must have been like at that time
Please be aware that there are no public toilets in the area except at the start and end of this tour. Also there are very few pubs where you might be able to use such facilities. Group size 38 max.
- Enter a cobbled alleyway to hear about the depravity of the area and the first possible victim of Jack the Ripper, was Martha Tabram his first kill?
- Wander alleyways which have changed little since 1888. Hear about the plight of Jack's poverty-stricken victims who were forced to wander the streets
- Pause outside the Ten Bells unchanged since 1888, where Mary Kelly Jack's last victim drank. Where mary Kelly plied her trade on the pavement outside
- Hear about the way Jack killed and mutilated his unfortunate victims. See the doorway where the message was left only to be rubbed off by the police
- Be amazed at the speed that this violent depraved killer dispatched his victims. Marvel at how he escaped through crowded streets covered with blood!