Trip at a Glance
$50 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday at 09:30h
- Professional guide/kayaking instructor - Kayaks, paddles and safety equipment - Fruit snack and bottled water
- Previous experience not needed - Not suitable for children under 8 years old - Sunglasses, sun protective clothing, sun hat, swimsuit and a towel are recommended - Not recommended for weak and non-swimmers
- Half day excursion by kayaks to Trogir Historic Core
- Ideal way to be active even if you’re not experienced in surface water sports.
- Enojy a completely different view of this UNESCO city
- Enjoy a pleasant walk on a beautiful sandy beach just outside of Trogir
- Guaranteed departure if you book NOW
Want to see this UNESCO city from a different angle? Join us on this perfect combination of sport and relaxation. If you wish to avoid passive vacations and enjoy the sea, sun, cultural and natural heritage of Trogir, this half-day excursion is perfect for you! It doesn’t matter if you’re here with your partner, your family or your friends. It doesn’t even matter if you’re experienced in kayaking or not. All you need to do is come to the meeting point, take the paddles, get into the kayak and leave the rest to our guide. The kayaking adventure starts in a small tourist village Seget Donji, just 2 km away from the Trogir city center. Our paddling will lead us straight to the south side of Trogir Historic Core where you will hear about the history and culture of this illustrious town as we drift pass the seafront. Our adventure continues through the canal, below the bridge and further until we reach the sandy beaches of Pantana. Once ashore there, we will regain our strength with some fruit before we continue our way back, passing by the city market and below two bridges on the northern part of the UNESCO city. Leave your worries at home, turn on your good humor, grab your friends, partner and family members, prepare your cameras and book now.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.