Trip at a Glance
Isle of Skye, Scotland, United Kingdom
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
PriceFrom: £420 GBP per trip
Any central Inverness location
Driver Guide fees include all driver, guiding, vehicle, fuel, and insurance costs in the company of a qualified STGA Green Badge Guide.
Entrance to paid venues or attractions etc are not included in guide fees (unless otherwise shown). Guests are responsible for providing or purchasing their own meals and refreshments.
- Leaving Inverness behind you soon get your first glimpse of Loch Ness. Urquhart Castle is the perfect spot for scenic photos and Nessie hunting.
- Enjoy the rugged mountain scenery as you follow in the footsteps of the Jacobite rebels as they sheltered the defeated Bonnie Prince Charlie.
- Eilean Donan sits upon a small islet surrounded by loch and mountains. featured on postcards and souvenirs it's even more impressive up close.
- Explore the ancient and mysterious landscape of the Trotternish Peninsula, visiting the Old Man of Storr, Kilt Rock and the Quiraing.
- Try a dram of the best malt whisky during your stop at the Sligachan Hotel. Can you make your mind up choosing from over 400 whiskies behind the bar?