Trip at a Glance
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Adventure, Desert Tour
Price$119 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Reservations required tours depart two times daily
Tour times and locations very
Water, snacks, photos and in-depth guide narration included. Hiking!!
• Basic bike skills required: balancing, breaking, peddling and shifting of gears. • Weight limit – 250 pounds. • All tours subject to availabilty, weather and trail conditions.
- Venture deep into the Sonoran Desert on this fun filled adventure. Learn amazing facts about Arizona and it's fascinating past.
- In-depth narration on pre-Columbian Native American history. Hohokam, Anasazi, etc. Did you know Phoenix was built a top an ancient civilization?
- We are constantly seeing wildlife on the three-hour desert tour. Without combustion propulsion we literally sneak up on them!!
- Refresh frequently on numerous stops for photographs and fun informational facts.
- Learn about medicinal and edible plants of the American Southwest. Some neat survival tricks and tricks the natives used.