Trip at a Glance
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
PriceFrom: $1500 USD per person
3 to 6 days, customizable
15 to 25 miles per day
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
You choose the date and the number of days
Certified Cycling Guide, support vehicle providing luggage transfer service from hotel to hotel, transfers from Firenze to the bike tour starting point and back, accomodation.
The price is calculated per person for private groups of minimum 2 people and is referred to the 3-day version from Firenze to Siena.
- Enjoy a private mountain bike guided trip along the footsteps of the ancient pilgrims who travelled this way to Rome since the High Middle Ages
- See the amazing scenery of the picturesque Tuscan hills, covered with vineyards and olive groves and dotted with medieval villages and hamlets.
- Visit the famous medieval fortified town of San Gimignano, the imposing city of the beautiful towers, which skyline can be seen from a long distance.
- Wander through the evocative alleys of the medieval historical centre of Siena: visit its wonderful Duomo and enjoy a gelato in Piazza del Campo.
- Enjoy the pleasures of Tuscan food and wine, the well-deserved prize after a wonderful cycling day.