Trip at a Glance
Savannah, Georgia, United States
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
February 16-May 9am, 12:30pm & 6pm | June-August 9am, 12:30pm & 4pm | September-October 10am & 2pm | November-February 15 no 4pm or 6pm tours on Sundays
41 Habersham Street, Savannah, Georgia
Guide, bike, helmet and a water
Reservations are necessary, and advance reservations strongly recommended, as tours often sell out in busy times, and group size is limited for safety and quality.
- See at least 9 of Savannah’s crown jewels—the squares!
- Enjoy Forsyth Park & its beautiful fountain
- Explore the Colonial Park Cemetery, our oldest burial ground
- See extraordinary Antebellum and Victorian-era dwellings and civic buildings
- See the lively waterfront—the Savannah River, River Street, Factor’s Walk