Trip at a Glance
Food Tour, Lifestyle, Wine Tour
Price$150 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
April-October, Monday to Saturday at 10.00a.m.
A meeting point of your choice
Includes pick up and return at a meeting point of your choice, wine tasting fees, food and all taxes
- Visit 1 winery, taste the major types of Santorini wines and learn about the wine history, the native grapes and the winemaking methods
- Visit the Santorini Arts Factory, a restored old tomato factory and learn about the production and the history of the cherry tomato on the island
- Walk in an old, phylloxera-free vineyard and learn about the ancient vine training method and the Santorini’s distinctive terroir
- Visit the Donkey brewery & taste fresh, unpasteurized and unfiltered beers. Visit an authentic, local deli shop and taste its home made delicacies.
- Enjoy a meal with local dishes paired with local wine at a sea side restaurant with pure Greek flavors.