San Gimignano Siena e Chianti
Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
$38 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday 8:45 am
Florence SMN trainstation in front of the pharmacy
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning • Expert multilingual escorts • Lunch and wine tasting • Guided visit of Siena
EN-ES-IT-FR-POR-RU-CH-JA are all guaranteed. RU-CH-JA are only available on Tue-Thu-Fir from 01/11/2015 to 31/03/2016. Children: 0-2 free of charge; 3-12 50% discount 15 minutes prior departure.
- Have your lunch consisting of Tuscan pasta, cold cuts, bruschette, cheeses, typical pastries.
- Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines and oil.
- Visit Siena with our knowledgeable and experienced guide.
- Visit the Chianti area and Monteriggioni castle
- Attention! From 01/04/206 to 31/10/2016 the price for Chinese or Japanese tour is 75 euro.
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the Medieval town of Siena are situated in the heart of our beautiful Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those tourists who want to remember this unique and impressive experience. The first stop of our tour is the village of San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a Medieval urban centre that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers. The tour continues to the splendid area of the Chianti Classico. We will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterwards you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cold meats, cheeses and local pastries – a vegetable menu is also available upon request. In the afternoon the tour continues with sightseeing in Siena. Here four official guides, one in English one in Spanish one in French and one in Russian will lead our tour to the city centre. All tourists will surely appreciate the architectural styles of the Cathedral and of the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, scenery of the world famous Palio race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvelous Monteriggioni fortress.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.