Trip at a Glance
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain
Art Walk, Sightseeing
Price€160 EUR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Meals are not included. A nice appetizer can be organized in one of the tipycal "bares" for some "tapas".
Always wear a jakect.
- The city is home to the University of La Laguna which is home to 30,000 students
- In this city one finds the legendary house of the spectre of Catalina Lercaro
- The incorrupt body of sister Sor María de Jesús, and the Christ of La Laguna (Cristo de La Laguna)
- Another emblematic building of the city is the Cathedral of La Laguna, which is the catholic cathedral of Tenerife and his diocese (Diocese of Tenerife)
- In 2010 after a survey, La Laguna was listed as the city with the best reputation in the Canary Islands and the third provincial capital city of Spain with the best reputation, behind Gijon and Marbella