Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
India Trip Designer
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
From your accommodations
Guide service, transportation, entrance fees.
- The Qutub Minar - a tower shrouded in controversy but one of the finest monuments in India.
- Red Fort - one of the most magnificent palaces in the world, and full of Indian history.
- Humayun's Tomb - the first mature example of Mughal architecture in India, built by the emperor's grieving widow.
- Jantar Mantar - an observatory resembling a gallery of modern art.
- India Gate - built as a memorial to commemorate the 70,000 India soldiers killed in World War I.
Delhi is the capital of India, situated in Northern India, on the west bank of Yamuna River. Delhi is spread over an area of 1483 square kilometers with a population of about 14 million. Delhi has been described as the soul of the world and is historically important as it was the home to Mugal Empire.
During this day-long sightseeing tour, you will discover Delhi: it’s historical importance, it’s culture, and it’s customs and traditions. Explore the land and meet locals with your professional tour guide and enjoy a day out in the city! Throughout the tour you’ll visit a number of sites and monuments. The Qutub Minar- a tower shrouded in controversy but one of the finest monuments in India. Red Fort- one of the most magnificent palaces in the world, and full of Indian history. Humayun’s Tomb- the first mature example of Mughal architecture in India, built by the emperor’s grieving widow. Jantar Mantar- an observatory resembling a gallery of modern art. Jama Masjid- a mosque built to complement Jama Masjid’s palace at the red fort. India Gate- built as a memorial to commemorate the 70,000 India soldiers killed in World War I.
End your day of sightseeing with a private tour and make sweet memories and a new found knowledge of India and its vast history.
Your adventure awaits!
India Trip Designer
I am Manoj from India Trip Designer. We provide our services in North India and offers destination tours of North India. We always provide our best services to our valuable guest.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.