Trip at a Glance
Oak Hill, Florida, United States
Fishing, Fly Fishing, Saltwater Fishing
$350 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Mosquito Lagoon, FL
Everything except food and drink.
$350/450/550 for 4/6/8 hours. 1 or 2 anglers.
- There isn't a bad time to come on this tour. Enjoy great fishing all year long!
- Top quality equipment provided, giving you the best chance to catch fish.
- You will be guided by an FFF Certified Casting Instructor - get ready to perfect your technique!
- Cast to fish you can see in the water.
- We are nice and close, just 1 hour from Orlando and Disney.
Fly fish the saltwater flats of East Central Florida. You will experience the best saltwater fly fishing Central Florida has to offer! The locations we fish are Mosquito Lagoon, Indian River, and Banana River. Catch redfish, drum, and trout year round. Depending on the season, we can fish for tarpon as well.
The fish are found on the grass flats in water less than two feet deep. You will be able to cast where you see the fish. Tarpon are amazing fish, anywhere from 5-20 pounds, and put on a display of jumps and flips like no other fish.
You are free to use your favorite tackle, or you I can provide you with all the equipment necessary. In order to get the most out of this fishing tour, anglers should be able to cast at least 50ft in a maximum of three strokes. Speed and accuracy are the keys to catching fish, and beginning fly anglers usually do not have the casting skills required to present a fly to our redfish.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.