Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Eyes For The Road
Palm Springs, Los Angeles, San Diego, California, United States
Art Tour, Eco Tour, Nature, Photo Tour, Sightseeing
From: $300 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
November 10, 2017 - 4pm
Professional Photography guide, bottled waters, help in reserving your room if need be.
- 1. Environment that may go extinct
- 2. Night Photography
- 3. Professional Photographer to help you improve your skills
- 4. Unique Art Installments
The Salton Sea is and was California’s largest inland lake. It is now on the brink of extinction – lowered water levels and high winds mixed with agriculture run off could create toxic winds and blow back on to Los Angeles
1. The Salton Sea is a unique place offering wonderful opportunities for sunsets and sunrises.
2. Near the Salton Sea – there are some Artists’ communities with people living off the grid so to speak and willing to share where they are working on outdoor Art Installations.
3. Salvation Mountain – a Folk Art destination worthy of the trip to see one man’s lifelong work of art.
4. The Sonny Bono Bird Sanctuary offers opportunities to view unique birds as they winter over.
Your adventure awaits!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.