Salisbury Cathedral Private Tour
Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guiding Fee, Entrance Fee
- Visit the cathedral where the Bishop of Salisbury sits
- See the superlatives in the cathedral such as the highest spire and the largest Close in Britain
- See the four best preserved original copies of Magna Carta
- Enjoy this tour in private
- Learn the lives of authorities in power over the cathedral, or simply the great stories of individuals who made a name under the cathedral
Located near the Old Sarum and labeled as a Cathedral city – the only city within Wiltshire, Salisbury Cathedral Private Tour is definitely too good to miss. Already a long standing British icon, Salisbury was founded as one of the Earliest English churches and the mother Church of the Diocese of Salisbury. Not only was the Cathedral the oldest and the most powerful in Salisbury, but it has the oldest running clock, the highest spire, and the largest cathedral close in Britain. Let your guide take you for a walk around the Gothic premise of the church, into the West Front, the Nave, to the Chapter house, and see the oldest, four best preserved Magna Carta distributed by Elias of Dereham.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.