Trip at a Glance
Orange Beach, Alabama, United States
2 - 3 Hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sailaway Charters private dock in Orange Beach
- Sit on cushioned cockpit style seats while listening to music
- You can talk to Captain Skip about sailing
- Sail across Wolf Bay, Bay La Launch, and Arnica Bay
- Explore Ingram Bayou where dolphins play
- See a part of the Alabama Canal and the intracoastal waterway
Join Captain Skip on a sailing adventure, departing from his private dock in Orange Beach. Enjoy a 3 hour, relaxing sail in the protected waterway aboard the 48′ ketch Windy Ways. Sit on cushioned cockpit style seats while listening to music of your choosing. This tour will introduce you to the Alabama Canal, the intracoastal waterway, and different species of wildlife including dolphins, osprey, and other types of birds. End your tour by enjoying in a swim and a lunch on the bayou. Your guide Captain Skip really looks forward to enjoying this sailing adventure with you. Book in advance to guarantee your spot on the tour.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.