Trip at a Glance
Barcelona Balearics Sailing Association
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Price$85 USD per person
3 hours single/back, 7 hours
14 km /7,5 Nautical Miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day at 12.
Barcelona Port Olimpic harbour
Skipper, moorings costs, fuel costs, drinks (water, coca-cola, beers)
Minimum of 4 people for tour to run
- We can see Barcelona skyline and architecture from a new and amazing perspective, while sailing North to Maresme coast.
- During the trip if you want you can learn basic sailing techniques and participate to the hande of the boat, learn how to trim the sails and steer the boat.
- In Barcelona we can sail in the sun during all the year. So if you want you can have a swim from the boat before entering in Masnou Harbour.
- Next to the moorings in Maresme Harbour there are some of the most reputated well known and popular local restaurants where you can tast dishes from the Catalan and Spanish cuisine.
- Every ten minutes you can have a train from Masnou railway station to Barcelona city centre, if you wish to go back to Barcelona by train.