Trip at a Glance
Sandspit, British Columbia, Canada
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
May - August
Guide, Accommodation, Meals, Land Tours
- Visit newly renovated Haida Heritage Centre on Graham Island for a guided tour followed by a traditional Haida lunch
- Daily adventure that includes wildlife watching, shore excursions to explore ancient Haida villages.
- Encounter a wealth of marine wildlife on your journey.
- Visit the old Haida village of SGang Gwaay (Ninstints), a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site to take in the fabulous totem poles.
- Everynight, there an opportunity to explore the shoreline by kayak.