Trip at a Glance
Iscat ( International Sightseeing, Consultancy And Training)
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$760 USD per trip
Less than 100 KM (62 Miles)
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any day but before 10.15
Transport and Guide
Important Note, Ballerup Museum is closed on a Mondays and Saturdays, so therefore it is not possible to go inside on these days. Also completely closed in January / February.
- Commencing in Copenhagen with Amalienborg Palace ~ the Official Residence of the Danish Royal Family.
- The Russian Church of Alexander Nevsky
- Bernstorff Palace. For many years the Royal Famillies of Denmark, Russia, Britain and Germany met here for a holiday.
- Hvidøvre Hus at Klampenborg. Now owned by Novo Nordisk , but it is where both Dagmar and Alexandra lived at the end of their lives
- Ballerup Museum ~ A good collection from Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna (a Daughter of Alexander III) who came to live in Denmark after the Revolution