Join us for a variety of climbs at one of our favorite climbing crags! This 3.5 hour tour is designed for anyone looking for single pitch rock climbing fun. Whether you are a group, or climbing with a friend, our experienced guides will do do everything to ensure you have an invigorating rock climbing experience. They will set everything up, and providing you with helpful advice through your climb. All you have to do is focus on making it to the top!
With all equipment provided, and no experience necessary, this is a tour not to skip during your next visit to Squamish or Whistler!
Offered daily: May – October
$219.00 – 1 person
$119.00 per person – 2 or more people (adult / youth)
$549.00 – Private Group (up to 6 people)
All technical climbing equipment.
Note: transportation to the crag is not included, if you require transportation please contact our office to discuss your options.
Daily: 8:30am and 1:30pm
- Meet at either 8:30 am or 1:30pm, depending on your departure time, at Whistler Alpine Guides office for climbing in Whistler, or The Adventure Centre for climbing in Squamish.
- Meet your guide, sign the waivers, check the gear, and find out what the outlook for the day is.
- Drive to the climbing area
- Walk to the crag
- Most importantly, enjoy the climbing!
- Debrief with the guide
Clothing – Weather conditions are constantly changing. Please prepare for all conditions.
- Climbing pants
- Tee shirt
- Mid layer fleece or wool top
- Weatherproof shell jacket
- Down or synthetic insulating “puffy” jacket
- Warm hat
- Light gloves
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Approach shoes
- Daypack 25-35L
Rock climbing Equipment – Included
- Rock shoes
- Belay device
- Locking carabiner
- Chalk bag
- Anchor building equipment
*Food and water are not included.
Your adventure awaits!