Trip at a Glance
NYC Gangster Tours
New York City, New York, United States
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$40 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Fridays and Saturdays at 6pm
168 1st Ave, Lanza's Restaurant
Not for people with trouble walking or young children who should hear stories about murder, drugs, prostitution and complicated World War II era espionage.
- See where Charles "Lucky" Luciano, organizer of the National Crime Commission grew up
- See the actual Cafes, Restaurants and Social Clubs where mobsters wined, dined, whacked and got whacked
- Enjoy the East Village, one of New York's most vibrant, exciting and creative neighborhoods reflected on the "then" and the "now" on one fascinating century-spanning tour
- See where John Gotti got caught on tape saying the notorious words that would get his underboss Sammy "The Bull" Gravano to turn Federal witness
- The whole tour comes with accompanying images presented by the guide to truly bring the tour to life!