Trip at a Glance
Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
Fishing, Saltwater Fishing
Price$1900 USD per trip
32 Nautical Miles each way
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Flexible Booking Dates and Times
Campbell River Marina or Harriet Bay on Quadra Island
Transport to and from Denham Bay Cottages, Guiding Fishing during your stay (8 hours), all ice, drinks and fish ice.
On these trips you pack your own food, there is a meal excursion possible if you reserve Dent Island Lodge for a wonderful get away meal there. I will take you by boat to the location and pick you up after for a minimal extra fee..
- Only accessible by boat or plane the location is remote!
- The boat ride up and back is one of the most scenic and adventurous on the inside of Vancouver Island.
- The cottages are warm and cosy and sleep 2 persons with a common area cook house that is unique with a open view that no words can describe.
- The fishing is incredible jump in the boat and start fishing right at your doorstep!!
- Wildlife abounds: killer whales, sea lions, porpoise, bear and if your lucky mountain lions.