Trip at a Glance
Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
Nature, Wildlife Tour
Price$50 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Varies - by appointment
Our place, about 10 miles North of the University
Our cut off temperature is -65, but I could probably be talked into going out even then if you are willing! We walk in any weather so please dress accordingly.
- Meet, pet and play with friendly, frolicing reindeer as they explore the boreal forest.
- Each tour is unique as we talk about the reindeer and the forest as they present themselves that day.
- Learn about the natural history of reindeer and caribou, and what makes them different from one another.
- Taste the most delicious cookies in the far north that helped launch the business.
- Meet a true Alaskan family with time for conversation about life in Alaska.