Trip at a Glance
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Private Tour, Sightseeing
PriceFrom: $49 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 8:00 am
Pick up at your hotel in Saigon
Transport by a 7 seat car or 16 seat mini van, 40 minute bike ride, entrance fees, lunch at Pho Hoa restaurant, English speaking guide, bottled water.
Minimum numbers of 2 people applies for this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- Go local - a 40 minute bike ride is an ancient means of transportation of Saigon since the French times.
- See local - Ho Thi Ky wholesale flower market. Tan Thanh is a unique market which sells second-hand spare motorbike parts.
- Eat local - Pho noodle soup or Banh Xeo ( Vietnamese pancake ) are the oldest traditional dishes in Saigon
- Experience China Town, Thien Hau Pagoda and Binh Tay Market.
- Discover the War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, and the Opera House.