Trip at a Glance
Oahu, Hawaii, United States
Adventure, Hiking Trekking, Kayaking
Price$110 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Mon-Sat, 9am-12 & 2-5pm
The Crouching Lion Inn 51-666 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaaawa, HI 96730
Water Bottle & Granola Bars
Wear sunscreen and be sure to wear closed toe athletic shoes for the hike.
- Hike with us and we will take you on the road less traveled by. We have a repertoire of hikes varying in length & difficulty, so we will be sure to clarify your skill level and the type of hike you are looking for.
- Whether you want a great view or just experience the rainforest, Our guides are ready to give you the inside scoop on the area, some history and plenty of ecological information.
- For the Kayaking Tour start out nestled in a valley between two arms of land that stretch out into the ocean to form a sheltered bay. You will be surrounded by green-clad mountains and a picturesque landscape; ocean, beach, mountains and rainforest. We will paddle up a calm river where you can be immeresed in the wonderful landscape.
- For the more adventurous sort, there are plenty of rope swings all along our route as we paddle up the valley.
- This lush valley is culturally and historically significant, our guides can tell you all about it.