Trip at a Glance
Kingston, Portland, Jamaica
Price$130 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Mondays-Saturdays, 7.00 am
Transportation-bus, raft, tour guide & lunch
Travel light on the raft(you may leave stuff not needed on the raft in the bus) Clothing & shoes may get wet. Carry Sun block, a hat/cap, and camera.Tip for the raft captain not included.
- Rafting is a slow moving bamboo raft guided by a raft captain and allows guests to enjoy the beautiful scenary and vegetation of the surrounding areas
- Rafting on the Rio Grande is one of the most relaxing experiences you will participate in.
- The raft captains are skiled, experienced, and licensed by the Jamaica Tourist Board.They know every turn and bump in the river.
- Guests will get the opportunity to taste the flavour of food cooked on a wood fire on the river bank(just like old-times)
- A minimum of 5 adults needed for quoted price for this trip. Small groups may be accommodated at adjusted rate.