Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Museum Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guiding Fee, Entrance Fee
- Visit a range of unusual museums in London with your Blue Badge guide Sara
- Go off the beaten path into the world far from London's commercial facade
- Travel through time in Geffrye Museum or test your guts in the Hunterian Museum
- Visit museums of controversial topics such as the Museum of Freemasonry
- Learn the secret operations during WWII in Churchill War Rooms
Quirky London Tour takes you to some of the lesser known museums in London, something that would probably take you far from the familiar London that you know. With your enthusiastic guide Sara, let her take you to some of the quirkiest places of London. During the tour you will visit the Hunterian Museum – a museum that may be far from elegant. Who might’ve thought that a museum featuring dentures of Churchill and diseased human remains in jars can be as classy as this? If gore is not your stuff, you can try time-traveling in a museum called Geffrye Museum. Housing a total of eleven rooms, you can travel into a different era in a matter of minutes. If you’re into media and product advertising, then the Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising may be your flagship go-to on this interesting tour. During this trip you will travel in time to see the evolution of brands and products, it’s different morphology and packaging in different countries, and a staggering collection of over 12,000 items on display with the oldest dating back to the 19th century. Make sure you tell Sara the criteria for your inner weird, so that she can make sure she can fulfill it with oddities only you can understand.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.