Trip at a Glance
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
New Orlean, Louisiana, USA
A cold bottle of water, helmet, basket, and a tour guide
Participants are responsible for the rental equipment, from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
- Hear how these magnificent homes were constructed from immense fortunes made in sugar, cotton, tobacco and coffee
- Learn about the different styles of architecture that came and went as tastes changed over the years.
- View houses of current residents John Goodman, Sandra Bullock, the Manning Family and other celebrities
- Explore Lafayette Cemetery #1 and discover the unique New Orleans practice of above ground burial.
- Pass by Lafayette Square, once the campground of Confederate AND Union soldiers that resides across the street from Gallier Hall, New Orleans’ original City Hall.