Trip at a Glance
Qeshm, Hormozgan Province, Iran
Eco Tour, Nature
Price€240 EUR per person
3 days a complete tour, but can be done partially
400 kilometers to see all sites
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any time, limited by weather conditions sometime
Bandar Abbass or Qeshm or Hormuz islands possible
3-day tour including 2-night full board stay on Qeshm,one on Hormoz island,transfer from/to sea/airport, local quest house accommodation, registered tour guide, transportation, entrance and boat fees
Discount for a group of 4 passengers.Fishing gear and equipment is provided for a night beach fishing for free on request.Camping equipment is provided for free on request
- Salt cave on Qeshm island which is located on the very western end of the Island, is the longest salt island of the world (about six Kilometers).
- Chahkooh gorge is the smart art of man using natural features to overcome lack of water, by making wells where the water flows during rare rainstorms.
- Mangrove forest is the only place you can see trees growing in SALT WATER. unbelievably adjusted to the rough side of nature.
- Naaz islands are the only places where you can claim you have traveled to an island on foot! You don't believe me..come and try for yourself!
- Crystal salt columns,rocks beautifully shaped by erosion,colorful dust,rocks and beaches makes you believe you are on another planet in Hormuz Island.