Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$165 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
8:30 AM Daily
Hotel in Cairo
Entry tickets of the above mentioned visits (Except entry to the Pyramids from the inside Extra). Lunch in a local restaurant with bottled water included. Guide fees
Transportations in a private air-conditioned van.
- Pyramid Of Cheops in Giza is one of the wonders of the ancient world with its massive size and great perfection in design.
- As a massive structure it covers 13.6 Acres of land and have been dazzling the eyes of travelers from all over the world.
- Sphinx of Giza is probably the biggest statue of the ancient world still standing, as a guardian to the Pyramids of a mighty family that ruled Egypt
- Saqqara Step Pyramid is the oldest pyramid ever to be built in the world and also the 1st structure to ever use stone in its building
- Memphis Museum shows the greatness of once what was the biggest trading and religious center of the ancient world