Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
$165 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
8:30 AM Daily
Hotel in Cairo
Entry tickets of the above mentioned visits (Except entry to the Pyramids from the inside Extra). Lunch in a local restaurant with bottled water included. Guide fees
Transportations in a private air-conditioned van.
- Pyramid Of Cheops in Giza is one of the wonders of the ancient world with its massive size and great perfection in design.
- As a massive structure it covers 13.6 Acres of land and have been dazzling the eyes of travelers from all over the world.
- Sphinx of Giza is probably the biggest statue of the ancient world still standing, as a guardian to the Pyramids of a mighty family that ruled Egypt
- Saqqara Step Pyramid is the oldest pyramid ever to be built in the world and also the 1st structure to ever use stone in its building
- Memphis Museum shows the greatness of once what was the biggest trading and religious center of the ancient world
In this tour you visit the wonders of the Great Pyramids of Giza and see the mesmerizing structures that defied the time for about 4500 years. After we see the pyramids we proceed to wonder upon the Sphinx of Giza, one of the biggest statues of the ancient world. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant while getting to know the Egyptians life style. Proceed to see the Saqqara Pyramid (the step Pyramid) which is the first pyramid established in the whole planet dating back to 4600 years form now and built by the king Djoser. Then proceed to visit the Open Air Museum of Memphis, the 1st Capital of Ancient Egypt. After Enjoying the Collection over there return back to Cairo. Hope you have Enjoyed it and Come back to Egypt
Your adventure awaits!
Hello from Egypt My name is Mostafa and I am very motivated and passionate about the tourism industry as anyone who knows me will tell you that :) I have been in the travel, tourism and hospitality business for over 14 years, I have handled every factor of travel in Egypt. My love to this industry started when I grew up near by the pyramids of Giza. I studied history and tourism in Cairo university and completing my PHD in tourism industry, being a tour guide worked with people from all over the world, presenting them with my knowledge of Egyptian culture and traditions and history, so I can share with you a very unique and unforgettable experience in Egypt. We created our company to excel in giving you guys the best service ever. You can't travel back in time (at least, not yet), but exploring Egypt with Discovery Egypt it is close enough :D
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.