Trip at a Glance
Outdoorshellas Outliving Outgoing
Athens, Attica, Greece
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
Price$49 USD per person
11 km (6.8mi)
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily Monday to Saturday at 10:00am
Our office, 11 Lempesi st.
Helmet (obligatory) Single use bouffant cap Experienced team leader Tour guiding headset Entrance fee for Bath-house Museum Greek coffee 500cc bottle of water VAT (23%)
Should bring: Appropriate cycling shoes, comfortable clothes for mild activity, sun protection in summer, Passport or ID card, your Voucher.
- Cycling along the Dionysiou Areopagitou promenade, the biggest and most significant road that connects Acropolis Museum to the Acropolis hill and other emblematic sites.
- Cycling around Roman Agora, one of the most significant sites as it hosts the Winds Tower (Aerides), the ancient meteorological station of Athens.
- Visiting Monastiraki square, the junction point of 3 religious that dominate the Eastern Mediterranean, Orthodox Christianity, Muslim and Judaism.
- The must-see Plaka alleys, an Athens preserved architecture panorama of 19th century, underneath Acropolis hill, nowadays one of the most famous souvenir, delicacy and fashion market place, holding some traditional taverns and cafe.
- We visit the Bath House of the Winds the only public bath of Athens surviving at the present days. It dates from the first period of Turkish rule.