- See the iconic Belem Tower, Discovery Monument, and Jeronimo's Monastery
- Visit the most famous pastry shop in Portugal
- Stop at the Rossio Square and Commerce Square
- Admire the narrow streets of Alfama
- Visit the Lisbon Cathedral
Enjoy visiting famous tourist attractions in this guided private tour in Lisbon. You will visit the must-see places in the city. Your knowledgeable guide Diogo will help you get the best experience out of Lisbon.
You journey will begin by visiting some of the major sights of Lisbon: Belem Tower, Discovery Monuments, and Jeronimo’s Monastery built in late 15th century after Vasco da Gama discovery of India. You will also visit the most famous pastry shop in Pourtugal, opened in 1837. Then, you will head to central Lisbon to visit some Rossio and Commerce Squares and learn the history of the Portuguese Enquisition on the 16th Century.
After your delicious lunch, you will go to Downtown Lisbon and discover narrow streets of Alfama, Lisbon Cathedral, and the beautiful view of the Lisbon Castle.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.