Trip at a Glance
UDU - Understand Down Under
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Eco Tour, Nature
Price$225 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Hotel pick up
• Hotel pick up • All activities • Photos • National Park fees
Discount for groups 3+, lunch can also be a traditional BBQ lunch , Bundeena- aboriginal engravings , Longer bushwalks , More shorter bushwalks , Visiting historic shacks in "Little Garie", Canoeing, paddle boating on the Hacking River (extra cost), Price varies according to group size
- Explore the magical Wattamolla and learn how to live in Australia's bushlands!
- Relax over a delicious, uniquely Australian picnic lunch overlooking the Royal's many beaches.
- Head to Garie Beach where you'll have plenty of time to swim, play Aussie beach games, relax or sunbake. For the more adventurous, climb to the cliff-top for a breathtaking panoramic view!
- Throw boomerangs and spears, alongside the Hacking River.
- Take a tranquil bushwalk through a temperate rainforest and enjoy afternoon tea with awe-inspiring views from Bald Hill.