Trip at a Glance
4WD Tour, Adventure
Price$4000 USD per trip
Up to 14 days
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
-Touring in a clean and modern toursim car. -English speaking guide and driver -All accommodation (BB) -Guided camel ride -Overnight accommodation in a nomad camp in the sahara -Guided city tours -Mint gifts
Tips, drinks and lunches
- Visit the magnificent Hassan II mosque, the second largest religious building in the world, which is open to non-Muslims.
- Tour of Fey starts from the Royal Palace gate and takes you through the narrow streets of the medina to the Jewish Quarter and the Tanneries
- Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou - probably the most celebrated, filmed and photographed Kasbah in Morocco. Featured in numerous films (including Lawrence of Arabia, The Sheltering Sky and Gladiator), it is the best-preserved Kasbah in Morocco, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- In Essaouira the pedestrianised Medina is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with beautiful arts and crafts to be found, including objects carved out of local Thuya wood
- The historic sites of Marrakech, including the Koutoubia Mosque, Emma el Fna square, the souks of the Medina, the Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and the famous Ben Youssef Medersa