Send Booking Request
- Visit the magnificent Hassan II mosque, the second largest religious building in the world, which is open to non-Muslims.
- Tour of Fey starts from the Royal Palace gate and takes you through the narrow streets of the medina to the Jewish Quarter and the Tanneries
- Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou - probably the most celebrated, filmed and photographed Kasbah in Morocco. Featured in numerous films (including Lawrence of Arabia, The Sheltering Sky and Gladiator), it is the best-preserved Kasbah in Morocco, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- In Essaouira the pedestrianised Medina is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with beautiful arts and crafts to be found, including objects carved out of local Thuya wood
- The historic sites of Marrakech, including the Koutoubia Mosque, Emma el Fna square, the souks of the Medina, the Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and the famous Ben Youssef Medersa
Morocco grand tour – a 15 day adventure exploring the amazing cities and sights of Morocco. Sightseeing in Casablanca, Rabat and Chefchaouen.
Cross the Rif mountains and arriving at the ancient roman town of Volubilis. After a visit in Meknes, we set off for Fes. Overnight in a Riad in the medina at Fes.
You will spend time with a local guide exploring the attractions of Fes, which was founded 1,000 years ago by the second Moulay Idriss. Overnight in your Riad.
After we leave Fes and travel through the heart of the Middle Atlas.We will drive through Ifrane, and after lunch we cross the Atlas mountains through the Talghoumt Pass to arrive at your hotel overlooking the Ziz Valley. Overnight in a Hotel.
After breakfast, we drive to the Sahara desert via the town of Erfoud to Merzouga. In the afternoon a camel ride will take you across the sand dunes to a beduin camp, where you will spend the night experiencing the immensity and silence of the desert. Overnight in a camp.
Experience possibly the most spectacular sunrise of your life and then you will then return to your hotel by camel. We will visit the village of Khamlia and in the afternoon we circle the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi and discover the black Hamada desert.
Set off for Erfoud – fossil town. Leaving Erfoud, we travel through Todra Gorge and then to Dades Valley .Overnight in a Hotel or Riad overlooking the Dades Valley.
Explore the region between the Dades Valley and the Valley of Roses. Continue on to Ouarzazate – the Hollywood of Africa. Overnight in a Hotel or Riad.
Travel north, arriving at the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, probably the most celebrated, filmed and photographed Kasbah in Morocco. We cross the Atlas mountains by the Tizi-n-Tichka Pass to Essaouira in the late afternoon, where you will be accommodated in a Riad or Guest house
Essaouira & Marrakech sightseeing and Airport
Your adventure awaits!
Deep Morocco Tours
We are an Experienced Travel Company that offers a variety of tours and excursions enabling you to experience the real Morocco. Whether you are looking for wild adventures, laid-back beaches, soaring mountains or vibrant souks, we can customise a holiday to suit your time, interests and budget.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.