Trip at a Glance
Drumheller, Alberta, Canada
Museum Tour, Sightseeing
3 1/2 hour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
What to Bring: Sunscreen, Camera, Binoculars, Hat, Comfortable Shoes
- Visit Royal Tyrrell Museum and the World's Largest Dinosaur
- Visit the Ghost Town of Wayne
- Cross the Red Deer River on the Bleriot Ferry
- Visit former mining communities and East Coulee to view the Atlas Coal Mine, a National Historic Site.
- Pass along colorful stories of downtown Drumheller and the history of the Badlands.