Trip at a Glance
Prague, Czech Republic
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$65 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Tuesday to Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
Boat, lunch, tram ticket
Wear comfortable shoes
- Explore the Old Town Square with its amazing astronomical clock, medieval buildings and deep history.
- See the former Jewish town with the oldest used synagogue in Europe and the beautiful Old Jewish Cemetery.
- Visit the Charles Bridge with its statues, history and views.
- See the John Lennon wall, one of our biggest symbols of the fight against communism.
- Discover the Prague Castle and its history, architecture, gardens, churches and the St. Vitus Cathedral.