Trip at a Glance
Prague, Czech Republic
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price€20 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily upon booking and availability
Small group - max. 8 people, fully certified local guide born and raised in Prague, free WiFi connection, original gift.
- Wander along a non-touristy route, away from the crowds and overpriced souvenirs, but still see the city´s main sites.
- See a well-hidden, fun sculpture of the walking Trabant called Quo Vadis, a symbol of the exodus of East Germans in 1989.
- Pass by the smallest house in Prague and hear its juicy history, or find out what the shortest bridge in Prague has in common with eucalyptus.
- Visit the most picturesque quarter of Prague, called Nový Svět, with tiny houses still holding cannonballs in their walls.
- Learn about the workshop where the stained-glass windows for St. Vitus Cathedral were made and see them with your very own eyes once we reach Prague Castle.