Trip at a Glance
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
Price$63 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily- any time of day
Your hotel or our shop near Piazza Navona
Fully equipped electric bike, experienced and qualified tour leader, "aperitivo" or gelato in a quiet place inside Villa Borghese Park and a tour guide radio system
Our E-BIKES are equipped with baskets. Baby chairs available if requested (until 25 kg). Children under 10 are not permitted to use bikes but can be carried on backseats or funtrailer.
- You'll be able to really understand what is the feature that joins ancient, renaissance and modern power - to be accomodated in the best places in town!!!
- We'll ride in Villa Borghese, the 160 hectars PRIVATE park of Borghese Renaissance roman VIP family
- We'll ride up to Trinità dei Monti and Pincio, looking at wonderful panoramas of Rome downtown with no effort at all
- We'll admire two of the wonderful Caravaggio's paintings in Santa Maria del Popolo church
- Along the way we can also stop at Fontana di Trevi to through a coin into the fountain, so that you'll be sure to be back in Rome once a day :-)