Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Pompeii, Campania, Italy
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily departures on request
Pompeii. Exact location to be confirmed upon booking
Guided tour and limoncello tasting
Price depends on number of participants. Tickets are not included
- Discover one of the world's most ancient cities
- Learn about Italy's fascinating history from an experienced guide
- Distinguish between the ancient town and the new town which stands firm today
- Hear about ancient Roman traditions and way of life
- Explore the city in just a few hours with a knowledgeable guide
Pompeii is among the oldest cities in the world, and it still remains largely intact as it was in Roman times. Recently recognized as one of the most visited archaeological sights in the world, a guided tour is a real experience. Walk the streets as the ancient Romans did some 2000 years ago, join their traditions and enjoy yourself. With no street signs, this place is best explored with a guide. Discover the city highlights in just a few hours and finish the tour with a refreshing shot of limoncello.
Your adventure awaits!
Fabio Comella is a Neapolitan tour guide who studied Historical and Cultural Heritage in Naples. Fabio will help you discover the best pizza places and uncover ancient Campania life. Museums, guided tours and cities of art are waiting for you!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.