Trip at a Glance
Amalfi Coast, Campania, Italy
Private Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast area, Salerno Port
English speaking driver, comfortable air conditioned vehicles with Wi-Fi, taxes, parking fees, toll ways
Our drivers have a knowledge of the area but they cannot escort customers through the sites. Upon request we provide a private guide especially for the visit of Pompeii. Entry tickets not included.
- Positano - the pearl of the Amalfi Coast! A Village set on the overhanging cliff surrounded by the uncontaminated nature of the Amalfi Coast!
- Sorrento - a treasure chest full of art, nature and traditional tastes on the stretch of the Bay of Naples. It was a joy that inspired many artists.
- Pompeii - where the past comes alive, this is possible in one of the most visited archaeological sites in the World, an absolutely must see ancient City!
- To enjoy and feel the History of Pompeii, upon client's request we can prearrange a private guide who will escort and walk with you while narrating.
- Clients can enjoy the flavors of our local gastronomy also If clients are interested to visit cameos, wood or pottery factory the driver can help you.