Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Emiliano's Archaeological Tours
Herculaneum, Campania, Italy
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
€300 EUR per trip
Activity Level: Minimal
Meet up location: To be agreed with the customers
My guidance and assistance for entire duration of the tour
Kid Friendly: Yes. WHAT'S EXTRA: Meals; Entrance fees (combo ticket Pompeii and Herculaneum 20 euros), free under 18 and UE over 65; The transportation.
- A 2 hours tour of Pompeii allows seeing in detail the western part of the ancient town where the most important public buildings.
- See the Marina Gate, the Basilica (court house), the Forum (main square), the Forum baths, the Lupanar (brothel), the Termopolium Capuano etc.
- After a quick lunch break if required a wonderful a 2 hour walk through the city of Herculaneum
- See the Temple of the Augustali, the beach where more than 300 skeletons were found
- See the thermal baths, the forum, the house of Neptune and Amphitrite, the Samnite house, the gymnasium, the house of the Dears
This tour consists of a marvelous walk around of the ancients Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, buried from the ashes of the volcano Vesuvius in 79 AD. I’ll show you most of the highlights of the towns!
A walk in Pompeii is a very intense experience; you’ll have the feeling of wandering in a town filled with the spirit of those buried there. I will explain you the history of the town and how the Romans lived showing you all of the most important public buildings and private houses.
Herculaneum is much smaller but better preserved than Pompeii. While Pompeii was covered in four to five meters of ashes, an avalanche of mud 20 meters thick buried Herculaneum. Second stories, carbonized wooden objects, intact paintings and mosaics are still preserved. With my explanation I’ll make the city come to life.
Let Emiliano's Archaeological Tours help you plan your next memorable experience.
Emiliano's Archaeological Tours introduce travelers to the wonders of Campania- from the Vesuvian archaeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum to other beautiful sites, such as the historic centers of Naples, Caserta, Salerno, the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Coast. Through exclusive and tailor-made tours, according to your preferences, Emiliano's historical Italy tours offer quality service and cultural enrichment.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.