Trip at a Glance
Herculaneum, Campania, Italy
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$483 USD per trip
Activity Level: Minimal
Meet up location: To be agreed with the customers End location: To be agreed with the customers
My guidance and assistance for entire duration of the tour
Persons in wheelchairs can make the tour, but they need assistance to go across the roads and to get in some of the buildings. Kid Friendly: Yes. WHAT'S EXTRA: Meals; Entrance fees (combo ticket Pompeii and Herculaneum 20 euros), free under 18 and UE over 65; The transportation.
- A 2 hours tour of Pompeii allows seeing in detail the western part of the ancient town where the most important public buildings homes and shops are located.
- See the Marina Gate, the Basilica (court house), the Forum (main square), the Forum baths, the Lupanar (brothel), the bakery, the house of Faun, the Termopolium Capuano, the house of Tragic Poet, the plaster casts.
- After a quick lunch break if required a wonderful a 2 hour walk through the city of Herculaneum
- See the Temple of the Augustali, the beach where more than 300 skeletons were found
- See the thermal baths, the forum, the house of Neptune and Amphitrite, the Samnite house, the gymnasium, the house of the Dears