Trip at a Glance
Adolfo private driver
Pompeii, Campania, Italy
Car Tour, Sightseeing
Price$550 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Pick up at your location in Naples.
Luxury air conditioned vehicle. English speaking driver. All taxes, parking, tolls, gasoline and driver maintenance. WiFi. The cost of this tour is for 3 people maximum.
I am licensed "commercial driver/guide". I cannot do a guide-tour inside Archeological or historical sites like Pompeii, museums etc as "local city guides" do.
- Known for picturesque seaside towns along the Mediterranean and traditional cooking served in family-run restaurants, the Amalfi Coast is an ideal destination for easy summer vacations, and Ravello is the go-to hot spot for high-brow visitors.
- Amalfi is the most historical and lively of the villages along the coast, with the impressive Cathedral of St Andrew, where the relics of the apostles are stored.
- See Positano the most fashionable and colorful village on the coast with its art galleries and clothing stores.
- Visit Ravello an elegant village and which features a nice Cathedral and the famous Villa Rufolo.
- The road itself is pure Mediterranean beauty: steep cliffs, blue sea, some luxurious villas grabbing to the rocks and this incredible narrow road stretching along the coast.