Send Booking Request
- Falls Road - Birth Place of Provisional IRA and Modern Irish History
- Shankill Road - Birth Place of Loyalism and UFF/UVF and Stretching by 455AD
- Crumlin Road Jail and Court House
- View Several Peace Walls and Sign Your Name along side President Clinton or the Dalai Lama
- Large Collection of Republican/Loyalist and Folklore Murals Painted on the Gable Walls of Homes.
Join me on a car tour and discover Belfast. Every city has it’s shopping and coffee culture but Belfast city has a unique past after coming out of 35 years of conflict.
The North of Ireland has become famous for the murals painted in almost every area of the country. These pictures of murals are often flashed around the world on news bulletins or used as a backdrop when interviewing people. They often depict the history and political views of both traditions and are a way of marking territory. These wall paintings often look intimidating but they have become as much of a tourist attraction as many of the regular attractions within Belfast and beyond.
Your adventure awaits!
ToursByLocals is made up of a group of dedicated professionals based out of Vancouver, Canada, who are committed to changing the relationship between travelers and the local people who deliver travel services.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.