Charleston’s Plantations and Quaint Towns
Trip at a Glance
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
3 Days and 3 Nights
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Charleston Place (renowned as Charleston's finest hotel)
Guide service, various activities
- Ride past old farms, plantations, and the Village of Rockville, founded in 1784
- Explore the Charleston Tea Plantation, home of the only tea grown in America
- Stroll past “The Four Corners of Law”, “Rainbow Row”, and “the Battery"
- Enjoy a close up view of the USS Yorktown
- Enjoy fine Charleston cuisine in popular restaurants and cafes
Join your knowledgeable guide Alex for an awesome 3 day cycling tour through Charleston and it’s surrounding area. The first day will take you to famous sites such as The Four Corners of Law, Rainbow Row, the Battery, and many historic homes and private gardens. On your second day you’ll enjoy a ride to the Ravenel Bridge for scenic views of the city. You will continue on to see attractions such as the USS Yorktown, Mount Pleasant, the Isle of Palms, and the Boone Hall Plantation which you will have a tour of. On the third and final day, you will enjoy a 37 mile ride on Wadmalaw Island. Enjoy views of old farms, plantations, the village of Rockville, and the Charleston Tea Plantation. Your guide Alex really looks forward to having you on this fantastic tour. Book in advance to guarantee your spot.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.